Thursday, August 22, 2013

CTMH Laughing Lola Birthday Cards

Good morning everyone! Hope y'all are having a great week!
It's almost Friday! I thought I'd like to share will
y'all two of the cards I made last night. I made these
using paper from the Laughing Lola paper pack as well as
some Lagoon and Gypsy cardstock. I just love these colors!

I used the new stamp set Perfect Paisley to stamp some
paisleys on the inside of the cards. For the outside sentiment
I used the new Mini stamp Heartfelt Bday Wish.
I also used CTMH ink in Lagoon, Gypsy, Black, and Whisper.
The other supplies I used include silver shimmer trim and
black shimmer trim.

Want my instructions/templates for all of my Laughing Lola
creations? Just shop my store HERE for the supplies
you need for these projects and email me and I
will send you the cutting instructions for all of my Lola
cards and scrap layouts!



Supplies pic:



No comments :

Post a Comment