Saturday, May 10, 2014

Viva la Verve May week 2

Happy Saturday afternoon my crafty friends! Hope y'alls
weekend are going well! Mine is! The hubs and I had lunch with
the sis and bro in law and niece, then we went shopping
for paint and carpet as we close on our new house next week!
I'm super pumped! Can't wait to move! Although I hate moving...
Which is why I never pack when I move. Just get a few boxes or
laundry baskets, fill up and dump them out and repeat. lol!
It's only a couple miles between the two houses.

Anywho, here is a Mother's Day card I made for my mom.
I followed the current sketch from Viva la Verve.


Enabler's List:

Paper: MME patterned paper, Recollections kraft cs, Paper Studio vellum
Stamps: Verve Joyful Blooms
Ink: CTMH Exclusive Inks in Cocoa, Juniper, and Hollyhock
Tools/Misc: Verve Joyful Blooms dies, Clear ep, CTMH Liquid Glass
White seam binding, Verve shine bright sequins, CTMH Edge Distresser,
CTMH round sponge, 3D foam squares

No comments :

Post a Comment