Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mojo Monday 355

Good morning crafty friends! Hope y'all have had a great weekend
so far! I've gotten to do some good cleaning, and good 
relaxing! I wanted to share a card before I head off to church.
For this card I used the current sketch from Mojo Monday.
I am also entering this card into the current Verve Diva Dare
challenge called "Inside Out."



Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH Lollydoodle and CTMH Kraft cs
Stamps: Verve Joyful Blooms, Verve Bloom and Grow, and 
CTMH You Mean the World to Me
Ink: CTMH Exclusive Inks in Black, Hollyhock, and Pear
Misc: CTMH Silver Shimmer Trim, Verve Elegant Leaves die,
Verve Pennant trim die, Nestabilities small and large circle dies

1 comment :

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch and wonderful use of the flower image and leaves! Thanks for joining us for our "Inside Out" Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete