Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Twisted Tuesday #80

Good morning Twisted Tuesday fans! Hope y'all are having a
great week so far! Going to get some crafty time
in this week?! I sure hope so! If any of y'all are like me, my crafty
time is my stress reliever (most of the time lol) and needed
at least a few nights a week. Since my hubby and I don't have any
kids yet I can make it happen regularly, but I'm sure that'll change
one day. Well we have another great challenge for y'all
at Twisted Tuesday for the next two weeks! Hope you'll join in!

"Pearls are SO heavy!"

The Challenge:
Include pearls on your creation.

The Twist:
Use lots of layers on your creation.

Remember to do both the challenge and the twist!

Here is my take:


Enabler's List:

Paper: Teresa Collins, Paper studio CS
Stamps: Verve "petals and wings" and "praying" plain jane
Ink: CTMH Black
Misc: CTMH Pearls Assortment

No comments :

Post a Comment