Saturday, July 19, 2014

Viva la Verve and CTMH Sneak Peek!

Good evening crafty friends! Hope y'all are having a great 
weekend! I sure am! It's been a nice and relaxing one so far!
Received my new crafty supplies early this week from
Close To My Heart. Stuff from the brand-new Annual Inspirations
idea book coming out August first! I love being a consultant
because I get a fabulous discount and get to buy new
stuff a month early! I have a card to share with y'all in which
I used some new CTMH paper, stamps, and embellishments!
For this card, I followed Viva la Verve's July week 3 sketch.


This is one of my favorite new paper packs called "Chalk It Up."
It is so colorful and fun! You can use it for just about anything!
The sentiment stamp is from a new set called "You Mean the World to Me."
It has four great little sentiments with it. All roughly 2x2 in size.
There is also a great Christmas set that is similar. The Lagoon star
and Flaxen (new color) arrow are from the Chalk it Up assortment pack.
It comes with over 40 puffy sticker shapes. I have also added
some new gold sequins. (There are Silver ones too).
I finished up this card with a butterfly stamp and die from Verve
and also a circle border die cut from Verve.

Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH Chalk It Up
Stamps: CTMH You Mean The World To Me, Verve Petals and Wings
Ink: CTMH Exclusive Inks in Black, Sorbet, and Lagoon
Misc: CTMH Chalk It Up assortment, CTMH Gold sequins, Nestabilities
small and large circle dies, Verve Petals and Wings die, and
Verve Scalloped Trim Trio die set



1 comment :