Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Inspired By sketch #8

Good morning Sketch N Scrap fans! It's the 10th of the month
so that means it's time for another Inspired By sketch!
This month's sketch comes from our own, very talented, Lydia!

Here is the sketch inspired by own of her layouts:

Now I did something a little different and made a card based on this layout:

What do y'all think?! I haven't done much scrapbooking in a while
so I thought I'd give it a try as a card and I think it 
turned out quite well! I think next time I will try to make a layout.

Enabler's List:
Paper: CTMH Hollyhock, White Daisy, and Juniper CS, MME Flair dsp
Stamps: CTMH You Mean the World, Verve small sentiments
Ink: CTMH Black
Misc: CTMH Aqua Dots, Recollections flowers, butterflies, 
white, and glitter dots, Verve label dies

1 comment :

  1. Awesome job with the sketch! I love the mix of patterns and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete