Monday, October 6, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #156

Good morning crafty friends! I hope y'all are having a 
great weekend so far! I wasn't able to sit down and make
any cards Saturday for National Cardmaking Day
but I was able to sit down yesterday afternoon and
get started on some Christmas cards. I am going to be
doing a craft show in November and wanted to 
make a few new Christmas cards for that. For the card
I am sharing today I followed the current sketch 


Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH Snowhaven
Stamps: CTMH Be Jolly hostess rewards set
Ink: Versamark, CTMH Cranberry, and Glacier
Misc: Recollections glitter snow flake sticker,
and Recollections black ep

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful holiday card! Love that background paper.....showcases your design perfectly! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Christmas card! Love the colours! The pops of red look great! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete