Thursday, December 18, 2014

Mojo Monday #376

Good morning crafty friends! I am about to head out for an early morning
at work but wanted to share the card I made last night before
I go. I followed the current Mojo Monday sketch and am also entering
this card into the current Verve Diva Dare called My Favorite Things. I am
using one of my very favorite Verve stamp and die sets called Joyful Blooms.

Oh, I also got my new lights in the mail yesterday with lovely bright white
light bulbs! I'm still playing around with them trying to decide
what is the best placement for photographing my cards but right now
I'm just happy that I did no editing on these photos except adding
a watermark and cropping them down to a proper size.



Enabler's List:

Paper: Paper Studio Cheyenne and vellum,
with CTMH outdoor denim, hollyhock, and slate
Stamps: Verve Joyful Blooms and CTMH You Mean the World
Ink: CTMH outdoor denim and hollyhock
Misc: Verve Joyful Blooms and Dreamy Leaves dies,
CTMH silver shimmer trim and CTMH clear sparkles


Here is what my setup currently looks like, If any of y'all
have some tips for tabletop photography I'll gladly take them!






2 comments :

  1. One of my favorite flowers. Great colour combo too. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. Love the colors and those vellum leaves.

    ReplyDelete