Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Party Time Tuesdays challenge #195

Good morning Party Time Tuesday's fans! I hope y'all are having
a great week so far! I am hoping for some warm up in the weather!
I want it to be spring! I love a good 70 degree. Anyways, I'm
sure some of y'all might be snowed in where you are so hopefully that
at least means that you can get some good crafty time in!

This month's challenge:

Anything Goes!

This month's sponsor:

Crafter's Companion

Visit the Store


Hope y'all will come join us! Here is my card using 
Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils:


Enabler's List:

Paper: Paper Studio
Stamps: Verve Love Notes and 
Digi Stamp Filled With Love from StampArt by Kathryne
Ink: CTMH black
Misc: CTMH silver shimmer trim, Verve shine bright sequins,
Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils, and Recollections doily

No comments :

Post a Comment