Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Indie Polish Watch - Nail Hoot

Good morning friends! Hope y'all had a great Monday and are
having an even better Tuesday! As promised, I am back this morning
to share with y'all one of my new handmade favorite finds!
Be aware that this post is very picture heavy so grab a drink and keep scrolling!

Nail Hoot is a new handmade polish brand created by Brandie.
This first collection is five gorgeous colors called "The Beginning."
The prices are $6.25 per each full size bottle, $30 for all five in full size
bottles, and $21.25 for all five in mini bottles. At the moment I only own 3 of the 5
 but I hope to get the other two here in the near future.


First up is Genesis which is a beautiful blue polish that shifts
to teal and green, and is full of gorgeous micro glitters. Here used 3 coats over 
a base coat and topped with Sally Hansen miracle gel topcoat. I am also told it
looks great with 1 or 2 coats over a black base though I have not tried it yet.

(All photos of Genesis were taken utilizing my indoor photo booth)






Next up is Leviticus which is a beautiful sunset color. It's a burnt orange that shifts
to red and pink and has gorgeous micro glitters. Here I used 2 coats over 
a base coat and topped with Sally Hansen miracle gel topcoat.

(indoor photo booth pictures)




(outdoor photos, indirect sunlight)





The third color I own is Deuteronomy which is a gorgeous purple that
shifts blue and has gorgeous micro glitter. I really adore this
one as purple polish is my favorite! Here I used two coats over a base
and topped with Sally Hansen miracle gel topcoat.

(indoor photo booth pictures)



(outside, direct sunlight)


(outside, indirect sunlight)




The last two polishes in the collection (which I do not yet own) are 
Exodus and Numbers. Exodus is an apple green color with hints of gold shimmer 
while Numbers is a bright pink with blue undertones.

(Please note these are not my pictures, they are swatch 
photos that belong to My Nail Polish Obsession)







No comments :

Post a Comment