Saturday, May 30, 2015

Mojo Monday #399

Good morning crafty friends and happy Saturday! Hope y'all are
having a great weekend so far! I was lucky over the past two days
to get to spend time with one of my sisters. Hailey has been
a waitress for a few years, and is also a horse trainer. She had some
free time and gave me some lessons! I've ridden a few of the
horses at her barn many years ago but I never had the pleasure of
getting a formal lesson! We had a lot of fun! I was also able to get in some
 crafty time and made a card following the current Mojo Monday sketch.


Enabler's list:

Paper: American Crafts - Dear Lizzy
Stamps: Verve - Joyful Blooms and Verve - Unto Us
Ink: CTMH outdoor denim and juniper
Dies: Verve - Joyful Blooms, Verve - Classy Label, and Verve - Elegant Leaves
Misc: Verve - shine bright sequin mix

No comments :

Post a Comment