Monday, July 6, 2015

Viva la Verve July week1

Good morning crafty friends and happy Monday! This is my last day off of my lovely
4 day weekend! It's nice to have one of those every so often. Do you know 
what is even better about today than the fact that I have off?! My nephew is being
born today!! I can't wait to see him! My SIL's c-section is scheduled at 2pm
today. Later will be able to go to the hospital and see them! I can't wait to see what my
little 2.5 year old niece will think of having a little brother!

Before I get to cleaning and then getting ready for the day I wanted to share a card
I made last night following the July week one sketch from Viva la Verve.


Enabler's List:

Size: 4.5 x 6
Paper: SU - Bohemian
Stamps: Verve - Poppy Birthday and Verve - Big Wish
Ink: SU - rich razzleberry and island indigo
Dies: Verve - Build-a-Poppy and Nestabilities lacey circles and sm circles
Misc: Verve - blue sequins and CTMH - teal shimmer trim





2 comments :

  1. So pretty! I'm loving that purple paper and your scattered sequins. Thanks for playing along with VLV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really feeling purple this month! I have all blues and I cant seem to stop falling in love with purples. Great work! Its delightful Hillary

    ReplyDelete