Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Try Stampin on Tuesday #232


Good morning Try Stampin on Tuesday fans! I hope y'all are having a great
week so far! We have another great challenge for y'all this week!
It is a sketch with a theme and as usual, you can do both or one or the other.



Optional theme: Happy

Here is my take on the sketch and theme:


Enabler's List:

Size: 4.25 x 6
Paper: Paper Studio - Murphy's Square
Stamps: Verve - Birthday Bash
Ink: CTMH - outdoor denim
Misc: Paper Studio - enamel dots


I am also entering this card into the current Verve Inspiration Challenge
 and the current As You See It challenge.



4 comments :

  1. I love the fun pops of color on this card, along with the polka dots and matching enamel dots. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love this mix of papers. Such a fabulous card! Thanks for celebrating with our Diva inspirations challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, a great choice of papers! Thanks for sharing this with us at As You See It Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great pattern mixing. I would see myself using this for a teen boy card. Thanks again for joining us at AYSI for our 100th challenge!

    ReplyDelete