Sunday, August 23, 2015

Viva la Verve August week 3

Good Sunday morning crafty friends! I sure hope all y'all have had a great weekend
so far! We are about to head out to church this morning. I'm ready for
choir because I've had our special stuck in my head all week.! Been singing and
humming randomly throughout the days. Not that that is a bad thing at
all! I'm ready to sing it in church though! Some of y'all might know it. It's "Greater"
by MercyMe! Such a wonderful song with a great message that reminds
us that we are never too messed up to get to God! He calls us redeemed! That doesn't
mean we will never mess up again, but if we give everything to Him, he work
in us to heal and transform us, and make a new day by day! Before I head out though,
I wanted to share a card I made following the August week 3 sketch from Viva la Verve.
I am also entering this card into the current challenge from Wordart Wednesday.



Enabler's List:

Paper: Carta Bella - Ahoy There
Stamps: Verve - Strong Anchor
Ink: CTMH - outdoor denim and whisper
Dies: Verve - Classy Label and Verve - Nautical dies set
Misc: Verve - Shine Bright sequins, Recollections - red doily, twine and button





2 comments :

  1. So cool. Love that splashy red doily! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot, Hillary! Congrats on the feature! Such an amazing card!

    ReplyDelete