Friday, September 18, 2015

As You See It #104


Good morning crafty friends! I have some exciting news!! I have been asked to be on the
Design Team over at As You See It!! AYSI is a super fun weekly challenge blog that posts
a new challenge (usually a sketch) every Friday with projects being due by Wednesday
evening! I am so happy to be playing along with this new challenge!It definitely made
me have to think outside the box, but I love to be challenged once in a while! 

For the new challenge, you must use all of these items on your project, but for
instance, like me, I din't have anything "pool party" so I just used a similar color.

Displaying AYSIChallenge104.jpg

For my card I cut out circles for my negative space out of my patterned Ombre paper,
then having that negative space filled with paper close to the Pool Party color, and
putting a little slate ribbon with a knot and finishing up with a sentiment and other details:


Enabler's List:

Paper: AC Dear Lizzy - Serendipity
Stamps: Verve - Poppy Birthday
Ink: CTMH - Outdoor Denim
Dies: Verve - Build a Poppy
Misc: CTMH - slate ribbon, and gold sequins



3 comments :

  1. I love the way you've used the circle to show off the different splashes of Pool Party. It works so well with pink! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing design work, Hillary! Lots of circles, lots of negative spaces, beautiful ombre work! Glad you are on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card totally rocks! Love the colors and all the pops of bling.

    ReplyDelete