Friday, August 12, 2016

Mojo Monday #460


Good afternoon crafty friends and happy Friday! I hope y'all have fun weekends
in store! We were supposed to close on the new house yesterday (which was
the second reschedule) but a mess up on the paperwork has set it back to closing
hopefully on Monday. Third times the charm right? We're just ready to
get moving so we can get our current home on the market and hopefully sell
soon. Fortunately the houses in our neighborhood sell fairly quick so
it shouldn't take too long. Then we can really get into the remodel of the new place.
I'm not sure how much packing and moving help I'll be with a 3 month old.
I can maybe put him down for 2 or 3 hours a day. He usually doesn't nap longer
than 20-30 mins unless he's being held and he loves to be held! I'd 
assume just hire someone to pack it all up but I don't know how much that costs
and that'll take money out of my flooring budget. 

Anywho, before the little shorty waits up, which will be anytime soon since he's
been down 30 minutes, I wanted to share a quick card I whipped up
for the current Mojo Monday challenge. I will also share this on Wordart Wednesday.



Enabler's List:

Paper: American Crafts - Day Dreamer
Stamps: Verve - Scripture Medley 2 and Joyful Blooms
Ink: CTMH - black
Dies: Verve - Joyful Blooms
Misc: Paper Studio - enamel dots




Our selfie game was strong last night! lol!




2 comments :

  1. Oh Hillary, this is SO soft and sweet. What a stunning card you've created here. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your talents with us. I hope you enjoy playing along, and that you will join us again real soon. I love seeing your amazing art and visiting your sweet blog.
    God bless your week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink and green card is gorgeous! Love the photos of mom and baby--so sweet!

    ReplyDelete